• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mantis Predator pre-sales :)

LOL! Glad I’m not the only one. Except I was just looking for a while.

Then yesterday, something happened. I was looking at the website, and my iPad started adding stuff to my cart all on its own! Next thing I knew, I was order 4031. No clue what happened.

At least that’s what I’m telling my wife...

Then yesterday, something happened. I was looking at the website, and my iPad started adding stuff to my cart all on its own! Next thing I knew, I was order 4031. No clue what happened.

It's not just an Ipad thing. It happened on my Android also....

Funny thing, I’m pretty sure mine is about to add 1 of everything to the cart and place the order..... I’m just gonna walk away and see what happens.

I was gonna blame the whiskey.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blame away gents! BLAME AWAY!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

I will and it seams everyone else here does as well. So far this week you have cost me roughly $1000 between tethrd order and your group buy on kiwi klimbers.
Plus whatever the wife wants..... she has been hinting at a bathroom makeover, so thanks for that. My new bow cost me a closet makeover....

I will and it seams everyone else here does as well. So far this week you have cost me roughly $1000 between tethrd order and your group buy on kiwi klimbers.
Plus whatever the wife wants..... she has been hinting at a bathroom makeover, so thanks for that. My new bow cost me a closet makeover....

You got to buy enough stuff so there is no money left for the remodels. It’s not rocket science people! Lol

My order placed itself today! Order 4051.... hopeful they are able to keep up with preorders!
Fingers crossed it arrives in time for me to learn this saddle style of hunting prior to the season.

The wife asked about the charge for tethrd...... Busted!!!!

Tell her that it’s the best safety measure out there and that SURELY she wasn’t going to expect you to compromise safety...worked for me! (I think. I only had to sleep on the couch for two days).

Back