• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Massachusetts Saddle Palooza Get Together

Peterk1234

Or whatever we are calling this thing. Here is a link to the flyer I made for the event. Has basic info, and directions to the place. Those who registered will eventually also get this in PDF format via email. I will post this again in a few weeks as a reminder. You guys better show up. Oh.... and I need everybody to do some sort of an anti rain dance the week before the event. Pete

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ATi-JuxAT_O2v6eITIi8-PvYEQgNI4NhBv62zAHRatA/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: NDH
Thank you for putting this together. I'm really looking forward to this Pete. Last fall was my first couple of sits in the saddle, so still tons to learn and I'm looking forward to meeting some of the guys on this forum in person.

I have my entire Native American side of the family trying to do a rain dance in reverse....I gotta say it looks like a Black Sabbath Concert gone bad- don't be surprised if we have a severe drought this summer. I can't wait to be there!

Back