• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Massachusetts.

IrishnId

I'm planning to try a diy whitetail trip fall of 2023. Anyone from the area mind if I pm and pick there brain a bit. Will be looking at public grounds.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Where you coming from and why the interest in mass

Lol… I leave Mass to hunt. Im on the south coast tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming from Idaho. Ive hunted the west coast, the Rocky Mtns, South East, and the Midwest. Time for the North East, and I'm seeing decent amounts of public land parcels. Your license fees are super affordable and airfare to Boston or Albany is dirt cheap.

Coming from Idaho. Ive hunted the west coast, the Rocky Mtns, South East, and the Midwest. Time for the North East, and I'm seeing decent amounts of public land parcels. Your license fees are super affordable and airfare to Boston or Albany is dirt cheap.

there’s big deer here and big parcels of public. The problem is it’s all big woods and pretty pressured by a bunch of idiots who are pretending they know what they’re doing lol licenses actually just went up this year too

I’m in the western central part of the state. My best suggestion is come this way or northwest and chase bucks. I don’t know your time frame but when that doesn’t pan out I’d go east. If you get to zone 10 or further east your almost guaranteed success just the chances of anything big are few and far between

Tim0712 would you mind a pm with a few questions? If not no problem.

Last edited:
Back