• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Me and my YZ400F reunited

Adrena123

@ricky racer ... cops caught a home boy on my stolen 99 yz400f. Haven't seen this bike since 2001! It's not in bad shape. Still has the non slip seat cover I installed in 1999! Lol
Thought you might get a kick out of this. Screenshot_20190717-191841.jpgScreenshot_20190717-192744.jpg

I used to have a 1983 IT490.
Me and my buddy bought two right out of high school. He still has his.
This post reminded me of that.

Thats crazy you got it back....great karma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy has that exact bike I watch him ride it and jump the jumps at his track I cringe. I like to ride but in no way would I be doing that stuff in the air like your pic or what he does. Then again he won’t climb a tree and sit in the saddle over 10 ft so it’s all good lol.

That's pretty cool!! I had several motorcycles stored in the barn at Red Bud for years, this was years ago and had a 1984 IT 250 stolen from the barn. A friend of mine called me and said he saw it laying in a ditch a short way from the track on his way to work. I had used it racing enduro's so it was plated and had a registration in the tool kit. He stopped to check out the bike, found my name and called me! I teased for years that the thief stole it and tried to bring it back after riding it!!;)

I can't believe how good of shape that YZ is in. Heck, you seldom find one that good that has had some TLC. Does the insurance company want their money back?

That's pretty cool!! I had several motorcycles stored in the barn at Red Bud for years, this was years ago and had a 1984 IT 250 stolen from the barn. A friend of mine called me and said he saw it laying in a ditch a short way from the track on his way to work. I had used it racing enduro's so it was plated and had a registration in the tool kit. He stopped to check out the bike, found my name and called me! I teased for years that the thief stole it and tried to bring it back after riding it!!;)

I can't believe how good of shape that YZ is in. Heck, you seldom find one that good that has had some TLC. Does the insurance company want their money back?

That's a funny story lol
My cousin is going to clean it up. He's all into moto x. He races a 2019 yz450. That bike is nuts!
Home owners didn't cover it back then. It was at my uncles house where I grew up riding. We had two stolen that time.

Back