• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mesh tree saddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

gochenour69

I have a size large used mesh tree saddle, comes with camo suspenders from walmart(was getting ready to cut off the originals). Has original belt and strap. 185.00 TYD/48 US. Will post pics if any interest.

Have a barely used treesuit as well 55.00 TYD/48 US. Will post pics if any interest

Reactions: PJC
I have a size large used mesh tree saddle, comes with camo suspenders from walmart(was getting ready to cut off the originals). Has original belt and strap. 185.00 TYD/48 US. Will post pics if any interest.

Have a barely used treesuit as well 55.00 TYD/48 US. Will post pics if any interest

Let's see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d04982fd26e51dba7f18ee3e1179bf39.jpg

b4d52882feec2e67fb4abcb37eb176ac.jpg

af90a7f9fd8a8d9e84e94ee76523246b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I think you should put up pics of the tree suit as well. It would be an inexpensive option for a member to get introduced to saddling. ...and we all know how it goes from there...:D

I measured tree suit, the seat is 18.5 w and 12" d at crown in center.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I will take the treesuit. PM inbound...

Anyone else who doesn't have one but really wants one, feel free to beat me to payment. I don't need it, but not letting it go to eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back