• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Milkweed

Rivers387

Dec 7, 2019
I order some dried pods from Ebay. I can't find any in Georgia.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Rivers387

Dec 7, 2019
Does it grow in Alabama?
I actually emailed the guys from the Southern Outdoorsman Podcast and asked where they found it. Andrew said they didn't find it in Alabama, they get it in Tennessee or have friends up north send them some.

Rivers387

Dec 7, 2019
From me.
Check out the thread "Pods for a Cause ( milkweed)".
Saddle hunters raised over $2,000 last year from my pods. All goes to Special Operations Warrior Foundation. 4 star charity that benefits the families of fallen heroes.
I wished I had saw that post before I ordered. I will keep that I'm mind next time I need some.

Reactions: Allegheny Tom

Hossmiller

SH Member
Jun 18, 2020
Here in Arkansas it is on the sides of the road and in grown up power line cuts.

CooterBrown

SH Member
Sep 1, 2020
I must be from ALABAMA because I would have never thought to look there. Do they grow above the ground like a green bean or below he ground like a peanut?