• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Milled platform post

Huntingbob

I have 2 platform posts for sale ready for fast shipping. $75.00 each shipping included.
Once these go it may be a delay before I have more available. Pm me for PayPal info.
Thanks
c19e4a40e5e563b2d444aef350ce6cc1.jpg
93729ad8854c2c4a586da7ddda3da8c4.jpg
33457231745f128aafb727dee65b5595.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 2 platform posts for sale ready for fast shipping. $75.00 each shipping included.
Once these go it may be a delay before I have more available. Pm me for PayPal info.
Thanks

Looks good ! Do they include the teeth that bite into tree? Compatible with xop/lone wolf? Thx

Hey!

The post look awesome, just to be clear, I have a lone wolf hand climb seat that would mount on these posts correct?

Are these posts hard/expensive to mill? Would it be feasible to have a shorter post for an XOP treestand made?

Hey!

The post look awesome, just to be clear, I have a lone wolf hand climb seat that would mount on these posts correct?
They fit on LW Hang on stand seats. NOT climber seats--no pivot attachment on a handclimber seat.

I

They fit on LW Hang on stand seats. NOT climber seats--no pivot attachment on a handclimber seat.

I

He is correct. They are only designed for either xop or lone wolf replacement tree stand seats.

Are these posts hard/expensive to mill? Would it be feasible to have a shorter post for an XOP treestand made?

Truthfully there is so much design time and programming time involved that it wouldn’t be worthwhile for either of us unless they were mass produced. I’m making very little on these when you factor in all of my time behind the scenes. If you had someone start from scratch and design a post and mill it. It would be several hundred dollars.

These posts are very nice. I have one I got set up with an XOP seat and brackets. I am very happy with it. Since I've recently put my hands on the latest platform contender, I'm even more happy with my Huntingbob post and XOP set up.

Thanks

Which brackets/standoffs/teeth are those? The are lower profile than my XOPs, I like them.

Both posts have sold. For those still wanting some I’m still going to make more, but I can only make them on my free time at work, so there will be limited quantities available as I make them.
If you know you want one and don’t mind waiting a week or 2 I’ll accept payment through PayPal for a few people at a time. I just don’t want to feel pressured to owe too many people posts. Pm me for PayPal info.

Let is know if you cone up wig a versa button design.

Back