• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Millennium L-110 help

Newhunter1

SH Member
I have had 190 acres for the past two years near my home and that's primarly all I hunt...so I am going to put a nice tall quality tree stand and I went with the millennium L-110. It's supposed to be 21' and I bought it as a display model. So I have been researching ladder stands and decided to add the Millennium l-110 to my arsenal for next year. I bought it from Farm and Home and it was their last one...set up on their display. I had them take it down and I bought it. It has three 5' sections and of course a huge seat..(the reason I bought this). The advertisements is it is a 21' ladderstand, but I'm not understanding how this is 21'.

I put it together in my back yard and I just don't understand how they get their measurements. Is it from the top of the tree stand to the bottom or is it to the bottom of the seat, the shooting rail? To be clear, my measurements from the bottom of the ladder to the shooting rail when it's level is 18'.

I want to make sure that the Farm and Home did not have a 4th section that they did not give me...

any help is appreciated.

Quick google says the L105 is 18 feet, both have REALLY similar specs outside of that.

I am missing a section. Each section is 4'2" and the seat portion is 3' from top to the platform. I have it completely assembeled in my backyard and from the top of the seat to the bottom tip is 16'. Also there are 5 pairs of spring clips...one for the seat section to the top ladder and 4 spring clips for the four ladder sections. When I put it all together I have one pair left over. I'll head back to farm and home with my receipt and let them look for the section. If they don't find it then I'll return it. Not a big deal...but I was looking forward to getting one and trying it out.

Update:

I called Millennium and they are sending me a middle section. On my home from work, I was going to head to Farm and home and ask for to either 1. get a substantial discount or 2. return the stand and head over to bass pro's or cabelas and buy one there. However I received a phone call from F & H telling me they located the middle section. So now I have a complete ladder and will call millennium to see how to return the one that they sent to me.

As far as Customer service goes...Millennium gets an A+ or 100%...Camron is top notch!!

Back