• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

More sales than usual?

MattMan81

SH Member
Just me, or is there way more sales going on than usually for clothing?
Just an open conversation. Do they need to move product? Is there just more competition than ever?
Or maybe just more guys are posting discount codes on here?

Just me, or is there way more sales going on than usually for clothing?
Just an open conversation. Do they need to move product? Is there just more competition than ever?
Or maybe just more guys are posting discount codes on here?
Feels pretty normal to me. End of the year, new stuff coming out, Christmas sales, 12 days of deals here, 10 perfect gifts there. Sometimes I think I’m just getting old though because I think it’s overwhelming every single year.

I guess it could just be the emails I currently tolerate but I would agree it seems like there's a lot of sales. Some of them really really good! Good thing I don't need much right now :tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:

I guess it could just be the emails I currently tolerate but I would agree it seems like there's a lot of sales. Some of them really really good! Good thing I don't need much right now :tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:
I gotta keep referring to the support thread! I keep trying to come up with a reason to replace my 20yr old Cabela's warm weather gear. But still in great shape. It's pretty warm. My only complaint is it's a little dark in color for late season. But most of the time I have an orange Vest on. So I have a hard time justifying $400+ to brighten up a shade. Unless I sell it on the classifieds..... Nope. I'm off to the support thread.

I gotta keep referring to the support thread! I keep trying to come up with a reason to replace my 20yr old Cabela's warm weather gear. But still in great shape. It's pretty warm. My only complaint is it's a little dark in color for late season. But most of the time I have an orange Vest on. So I have a hard time justifying $400+ to brighten up a shade. Unless I sell it on the classifieds..... Nope. I'm off to the support thread.
Mix a solution of mostly water, a touch of bleach in a spray bottle. Apply lightly from a distance. Like a $5 upgrade if you need it brighter…

Mix a solution of mostly water, a touch of bleach in a spray bottle. Apply lightly from a distance. Like a $5 upgrade if you need it brighter…
Will the bleach effect the gortex? As of last time I hunted in rain It was all still water proof..

Back