• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

N.c. big hog hunt held march 23 and 24

Anslo

largest pig contest hunt $35 entry free grand prize for the largest hog is $500 for more information go to landtrust0215181444_Burst02.jpg Org. hog hunt contest

Cool... Have to try and meet up sometime, would like to see your set up and get any tips you have to help me along with mine, just got my Kestrel last month and will be my first year saddle hunting.

Cool... Have to try and meet up sometime, would like to see your set up and get any tips you have to help me along with mine, just got my Kestrel last month and will be my first year saddle hunting.
This was my first year, and the best advice I can give is practice practice practice! We could meet up sometime, sounds great!

yes I've heard it before Sam T and I went down the river and scouted two weeks ago and it is eat-up with Hogs there are paths through that area 24 to 30 inches wide nothing but mud due to the Hogs traveling back and forth..... are you local0201181108a.jpg

that's supposed to say I have heard it before..... didn't proofread my bad

Hunted it before..... talk texting does not work very well with my. Southern twang..

there are some guys from Georgia that's been coming up here trapping them since October they're trapped over a hundred and seventy Hogs a month ago they caught 31 and four of those went over 350 lb

I'm from Clemmons n.c. the Hogs are in Davie County / Rowan County I've been hunting them this will be 3rd year.... I don't get to hunt them long because when turkey season comes in I'm full up

I'm south east of Raleigh. I've never hunted hogs or had access to property with hogs. Contacted a buddy of mine to see if he's got family land in the area, but he just replied back and it's a no go... Guess his property is in Forsyth Co and they don't have any hogs and that county isn't included in the hunt contest...

Well I live in Forsyth County. but I was born and raised in Davie County that's where the Hogs are that's 25 minutes from my house 5 minutes from where I was raised Both game land and private land that I can hunt that's full of hogs and turkey ..along south yadkin and big yadkin river.....

Nice. From what I've been reading that sounds like the area to get them. Good luck at the hunt contest.

I’m in Angier nc. Sounds like a good time to put sausage on the table

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

been talking to a few people trying to find out more information about the hog hunt once I find out more information I will try and post it.....

No need for us 2018 SaddlePalooza boys to enter. We’d just be throwing money away.....again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back