• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New 1stick from OOAL

Works well... good video. The climb part was a bit boring without any commentary, but the multiple angles were nice

Works well... good video. The climb part was a bit boring without any commentary, but the multiple angles were nice

I agree and that was kinda the point I guess. See these guys on Facebook all the time saying that can't be quiet. That looks tiring. Blah blah blah. So just trying to get a point across I guess. Appreciate ya watching tho.

I agree and that was kinda the point I guess. See these guys on Facebook all the time saying that can't be quiet. That looks tiring. Blah blah blah. So just trying to get a point across I guess. Appreciate ya watching tho.
Nice job man really enjoy your videos and your approach. Very down to earth and real life to me bro. Keep it up!!!

Great video…

I was all set on getting the EWO one stick with UP, but now I’m really going to have to rethink!
Thanks a lot

Great video…

I was all set on getting the EWO one stick with UP, but now I’m really going to have to rethink!
Thanks a lot
I've not tried the BOB but I have a lot of other OOAL stuff and I also have the EWO with the UP. I don't think you'll be upset with either of them.

I've not tried the BOB but I have a lot of other OOAL stuff and I also have the EWO with the UP. I don't think you'll be upset with either of them.

After watching this video and all I’ve seen about the EWO, I’d have to agree with you. That doesn’t help the dilemma, though.

Do you have the angled or the flat UP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching this video and all I’ve seen about the EWO, I’d have to agree with you. That doesn’t help the dilemma, though.

Do you have the angled or the flat UP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Angled. Its flat on top and the front edge is angled, provides a lot of variability for your feet for long saddle sits.

Back