• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Aerohunter saddle

Soilguy

After asking Aerohunter, I was told that information in their new saddle would be coming around April 15th, and they expect to start taking orders and shipping around the first of May. I’ve been holding off on my saddle purchase to see what this new offering would be like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious as well, have they posted any news on other social media or anything?

They posted every item they have for sale on the their Facebook.

Something must be happening...

did not see the new saddle setup, just the accessories and older saddle options, on their website and Facebook. did I miss something?

From a FB comment:

“We planned to announce our new saddle TODAY! But we had an opportunity come up at the last minute to get a really impressive new camo for it. The saddle design is ready, but we think the exciting camo fabric is worth the wait. For sure the new saddle will be available in plenty of time for you to practice with it before season opens. We'll post here when we have an update.”

It hurts me to see how badly Tethrd's marketing beats New Tribes...
I hear ya. All the secret posting and teasing disappoints me. Not a fan of how they are releasing the new saddle. Now the new camo blip...you knew before the 15th (the day you told people you were releasing the new saddle).

I just emailed them, it is supposed to be an upgrade to the Kestrel and they are doing away with the Kestrel when the new model is released. Now I am not sure if I want to order one of the last Kestrels as a I tried one a couple of weeks ago, or just wait and buy the upgrade untried.

I just emailed them, it is supposed to be an upgrade to the Kestrel and they are doing away with the Kestrel when the new model is released. Now I am not sure if I want to order one of the last Kestrels as a I tried one a couple of weeks ago, or just wait and buy the upgrade untried.
Yeah, basically everything on the market today is an upgraded kestrel. Wonder if my hacked up size one will fetch a premium as a collector's piece now?

Yeah, basically everything on the market today is an upgraded kestrel. Wonder if my hacked up size one will fetch a premium as a collector's piece now?
I was kind of hoping they would keep the Kestrel and drop the price with the new model coming out. Doesn't seem like that is what they are going to do.

Back