• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New farm

CharlieRayT

Scouting a new farm in the morning. I’m blessed to add another piece of property. I’ve seen several deer in this area while on evening “deer drives” with my wife. Can’t wait.
2e087ac180aa6767c229024273d64db9.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I acquired this tract by talking about hunting at work. We have several new employees and during a conversation with a fella he said “I’ll ask my mom if she would care if you hunt our farm”. He is not a hunter but he likes deer meat. I got the invite today. I hope I can deliver!!!

There are many trails along the road. I believe the deer come down to the river to water and the land owner said the deer drink out of their pond all the time and their dogs run em off.

Leeward side of the hill. Several rubs all around. Nice little spring just below. I put a trophy rock and a trail cam at spring looking up towards bed.

Back