• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New First Lite line for you hot and humid climate hunters

I saw this... I would have to wear it or see some unbiased reviews to buy in. Apparently it is woven with a specific thread that is then melted away with heat leaving space for ventilation. Kinda crazy what people can come up with

That's some sweet azz marketing jargon there. What is the actual fabric, polyester?
I just cant anymore with the running, rocking, my kit, etc. I mean he used the hail out of it in them folks backyard with 9 trees. It was a grind but he kept hammerin. I punted before the end but hopefully he got some good shots from inside the truck.

Was wearing the Nomad Mesh Lite pants this morning turkey hunting. I still overheated running and gunning once it crossed 70 but definitely better than my old leafy suit pants. 70 in spring is warmer feeling than 70 in the fall. Would love to see a comparison between Mesh Lite and the Trace (no scent control on the Nomad stuff tho).

Back