• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from SE Pennsylvania

FFGomer

Hello from southern York County, PA. Airville, specifically. Been thinking about pulling the trigger on the saddle thing for awhile and finally did it while I was at the Outdoor show last week. I'm looking forward to learning as much as possible and hopefully connecting with with some of you all.

Hello from southern York County, PA. Airville, specifically. Been thinking about pulling the trigger on the saddle thing for awhile and finally did it while I was at the Outdoor show last week. I'm looking forward to learning as much as possible and hopefully connecting with with some of you all.
We also have a Southeast PA Saddle Hunter group and PA Saddle Hunter group on FB. Welcome. I will be doing a state event in late march...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hopefully we will see u here... pasting text from another post....

------

The Upper Pavilion at Muddy Run Park is reserved for April 9, 2022 at 10 a.m. for our use.
When entering the park through the entrance, you will go past the entrance shack and turn right on the first road. This road will take you to the top of the hill where you will take the 1st right. Follow this road to the parking lot. I reserved the large pavilion at this parking lot.

Muddy Run Park
172 Bethesda Church Rd W
Holtwood, PA 17532

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back