• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from Southern Ohio and Bullman Outdoors

Mobile one

Vendor Rep
Hello everyone ! I am stoked at becoming a new saddle hunter ! I created the Silent Approach Climbing System and found out that my steps were an alternative option to the discontinued Ameristep. I didn't even know what a saddle was ! ... I sure do now , and can't wait to give it a go ! No better way to be mobile , period !! Thanks for having me !

Welcome aboard.

I had emailed you about your product. Few weeks back. Will send you a pm

I used your step the other day for the first time hanging a camera up high. I abused it, jumping, twisting around on it, trying to get camera ready...Worked very well, held nice.

I used your step the other day for the first time hanging a camera up high. I abused it, jumping, twisting around on it, trying to get camera ready...Worked very well, held nice.
Thank you sir ! I'm glad they worked out for you . Have you been climbing any with them , or mainly using for platforms ?

Will be used as platform, for now, I just grabbed one to set my cam.

Welcome aboard.

I had emailed you about your product. Few weeks back. Will send you a pm
I just checked the contact form , and sure enough ... Issues ! ... I spent a half day last week working to be able to send emails, which I now can... but they cant be received ... ugh. PM please and thanks

I just started using them also, to put my cameras up a little higher even than I could reach. Seems to be less intrusive and also harder to steal !

I carry a climbing stick but a step would be lighter even 2 steps would be lighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I carry a climbing stick but a step would be lighter even 2 steps would be lighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I have been doing... Carrying 2 steps, and will stand on the top one... can get a camera near 10 feet... that seems high enough, at least for now...

Back