• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New member from Florida

C_FL_HNTR

Hey what's going on everyone! My name is Alex and I'm from central FL, I've been lurking around the forum for about a year and finally decided to register as a member. I got a late start into hunting about 3 years ago and bought a Tethrd saddle last year but have yet to use it. I work overseas about half the year but I'm planning on giving my saddle a try soon when I make it back home in about a month. Until then I'll keep reading up and all the amazing info provided on this forum. Happy holidays, and take care everyone.

Howdy.....if u are around and got the time plan on a lake George trip last weekend in Feb....there should be a good crowd and u can see other saddle stuff.

Im a jacksonvillain

Howdy.....if u are around and got the time plan on a lake George trip last weekend in Feb....there should be a good crowd and u can see other saddle stuff.

Im a jacksonvillain
I'm from Spring Hill area myself. I will be around and I was just reading up on that meet up earlier today at work before I joined. It's Feb 25-26 right? if so count me in!

Welcome from North East Florida. This forum is a great place to learn about new methods to climb, hunting strategies and gear you might otherwise not know about. The Florida Saddle hunter meet up is definitely February 25th through the 26th. It’ll be at Lake George WMA. It’ll most likely be a $25 charge which will include a shirt from the meet up and a catered lunch on Saturday. We definitely want Floridians there to share their tips, tricks, and everyone gets to try out a bunch of different saddles and platforms.

Welcome from North East Florida. This forum is a great place to learn about new methods to climb, hunting strategies and gear you might otherwise not know about. The Florida Saddle hunter meet up is definitely February 25th through the 26th. It’ll be at Lake George WMA. It’ll most likely be a $25 charge which will include a shirt from the meet up and a catered lunch on Saturday. We definitely want Floridians there to share their tips, tricks, and everyone gets to try out a bunch of different saddles and platforms.
Thank you, and sounds like it's going to be a great time for all. Looking forward to meeting everyone who attends.

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach! Great time to be in Florida for the next 4 or 5 days lol.
Thank you! It's even cold in FL right now from what my girlfriend told me. I'm far far away where it's very hot, but I wish I was home right now to take advantage of this cold weather while the deer are on their feet trying to stay warm. One of these years I'll be home to hunt FL deer season.....

Thank you! It's even cold in FL right now from what my girlfriend told me. I'm far far away where it's very hot, but I wish I was home right now to take advantage of this cold weather while the deer are on their feet trying to stay warm. One of these years I'll be home to hunt FL deer season.....
None of the northern or western guys think weather in the 20’s and 30’s as cold lol I lost that battle a few years ago

Back