• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Porkchop

SH Member
Hey y’all I’ve been hunting from a saddle for 2 years now and and love it , went to the saddleflaooza in lake George this past weekend and won a premium membership in a raffle so here I am !
I live along the coast of central Florida and looking at moving up to the Tennessee Missouri area ASAP !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey y’all I’ve been hunting from a saddle for 2 years now and and love it , went to the saddleflaooza in lake George this past weekend and won a premium membership in a raffle so here I am !
I live along the coast of central Florida and looking at moving up to the Tennessee Missouri area ASAP !

Congratulations and welcome to the site from northern Michigan!

Welcome from SE Georgia... I was there to witness your easy, greasy win. Just know that so called "Free Membership" is equivalent to a wise drug pusher giving you your first "Free Hit".
Congratulations and enjoy the free ride... you might want to check out the "Support" thread on this sight.... just saying lol

Welcome from SE Georgia... I was there to witness your easy, greasy win. Just know that so called "Free Membership" is equivalent to a wise drug pusher giving you your first "Free Hit".
Congratulations and enjoy the free ride... you might want to check out the "Support" thread on this sight.... just saying lol

Yeh I started saddle hunting 3 years ago roughly and I can see where that free hit comes into play lol just when you think you got it dialed in , you see someone else’s set up and back to the fiddlin board !

Welcome from Iowa! Glad to have you and the enthusiasm, seems like you’ll really enjoy and get good use out of the membership!

Back