• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New potential hitch cord in the making

1saddleguy

Vendor Rep
I got a surprise today included with our Predator rope from Wes Spur. I have a sample of a new hitch cord that they are thinking about making. It is 3/8 and a new camo color. They want to know what i think of it. So far I really like it.
It grabs rope real nice and has a great feel when handling.
The breaking strength is 2,760 #
I will get back to them when I have time to get on rope to really see how it functions.
It great to have companies looking after our specific needs.
IMG_7347.JPG IMG_7348.JPG

I got a surprise today included with our Predator rope from Wes Spur. I have a sample of a new hitch cord that they are thinking about making. It is 3/8 and a new camo color. They want to know what i think of it. So far I really like it.
It grabs rope real nice and has a great feel when handling.
The breaking strength is 2,760 #
I will get back to them when I have time to get on rope to really see how it functions.
It great to have companies looking after our specific needs.
View attachment 2601 View attachment 2602

Looks good will you be incorporating it into the Kestrel?

Roger,

Looks good will you be incorporating it into the Kestrel?

Roger,
I will be incorporating it in my gear where ever I can because I think it looks great. I will consider it for the Kestrel system when I have played around with it more. But like all new gear I have picked it up all day today. I made sure to say "potential" because that's what they said. I'm sure they have a lot more demand then Aerohunter.

While we are waiting, what is a good hitch cord for Predator and Bandit?
I want to start keeping Blake's hitches and prusiks on my lines as redundant connections as well as bail out.

Most dedicated hitch cords will work well. Arbpro 9mm hitch cord is solid. Bee line works as well. Most 8mm prusik cord tied in barrel knot and tandem triple wrapped will bite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back