• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New puppy

Scoutman

Picking up new pup tomorrow on way home to TX, short stop in MS. Her name is Sprig, dark yellow labrador. Looking forward to her in future doing what they do.
e450585f00a2269884a67ff56a0375d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Love it! I just got a GSD and he’s getting big already. Bonus is he LOVES to fetch and is good at it! Hopeful for an off breed duck dog!

9ba9e2193b31c3314ec27904d24ed055.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shed hunters? I tried training my German shorthair to do that but she wasn't interested. She was a great bird dog for 10 years but the last 4 I retired her.

I also have a GSD...110 pounds and if he ever fills out he could pack on another 30 pounds.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

My silver lab can track deer and I'm trying to get him into shed hunting. It's hard to teach for sure. Labs are great dogs and I'm sure you'll love yours. Congrats

Picking up new pup tomorrow on way home to TX, short stop in MS. Her name is Sprig, dark yellow labrador. Looking forward to her in future doing what they do.
e450585f00a2269884a67ff56a0375d1.jpg

Beautiful puppy. We've got two 80# chocolates at home. They're both avid fetch players and both love upland bird hunting. We refer to them as "Lapradors" because they both seem to think they're lap dogs.

We got home at 12:45 last night, she was pooped, the puppy was tired too.
0e8ea17ec832d1a352a35ee1493215f1.jpg

Good looking puppy! Got her in MS? Where if you don't mind?

Southern Oak Kennel in Okolona. My lab passed in 08, I've been waiting and looking for a long time, looked at 5 kennels before I decided. Hope she's in the family along time.

Back