• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Saddle 2023- TETHRD Lock Down. Being released at ATA Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtMoe66

SH Member
Looked pretty interesting, with some neat features. Gonna be pricey though!

Mixed reviews... has some great features though... one handed haulers, but have to wonder if stuff can fall out with the zipper going so far forward when you're in the tree. LOVE the pleat extenders how they are rigid and won't flop or be uneven. If you can't remove the yoke, that's a deal breaker for me, especially since I use a fanny pack and usually cold weather gear.

I give them a lot of credit though for thinking outside the box and coming up with something new. I feel like the next generation based on actual feedback will be greatly improved.

Last edited:
Again, its too much work moderating multiple threads on the same vendor's parts. I'm locking this one in favor of the pre-existing one that is flagged in the post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back