• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Tribe Aero listed on Ebay

loosanarrow

Jan 3, 2015
Just listed my New Tribe Aero Hunter on eBay. Size 1, up to 38" waist, here is link to the listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191596408195?ss ... 1586.l2649

I have never used this except to adjust and take a few practice shots from my backyard practice tree. Less than an hour spent in it total. I now use a modified Anderson Sling, and while I like the Aero, it is a bit too heavy and bulky (compared to the Anderson setup) for my bicycle and hike hunts. Since the Anderson Sling also works for close-to-home "easy" hunts, I am going to stick with just that in the interest of simplicity. If I was just hunting close to home, I might have stuck with the Aero since it is feature-rich and an all around great system. But the anderson weighs less than a pound and packs to about the size of a grapefruit, and in my world that is a trump card.

JWS

Apr 3, 2015
This is not the evolution correct? Looks like the first generation.