• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Tribe Aerohunter Evolution size 2

Bowhunter0_0

Selling my Size 2 aerohunter Evolution size 2 manufactured 10/2015. I bought last year from a member here who never used it in the field. I am somewhat of a hunting addict and bought it even though I have 2 trophyline and a guidos web and hunt where we also use ladders and lone wolf stands. So I also have not used either other than a few minutes in the front yard. It has been sitting in my closet since last year and as busy as I am I likely won't have time to use it and figure I may as well let it go to someone who will actually use it. This is the size 2 saddle only no tree rope or linesmans belt. Mint condition, asking $260.00 shipped to your door priority mail. iPhone images are evidently too big to post, so if you want pics text and I can send them. I can also be reached on my cell at 612-716-0866 for any questions. Thanks Jeff

Back