• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

CNTRYBOY2704

I was at your saddle Palooza this weekend but I wasn't a member I was in a campsite and I drove through your campsite on a daily hog hunting is anybody around Maryland ? Id like to do a meet-and-greet and learn techniques on how to use this. I never got a chance to swing by and check you guys out

Welcome.
I have learned an Incredible amount by reading this site. Then this weekend, many loose ends got tied up (see what I did there) :D
I left with many of my questions answered and will absolutely explore several ways of saddle climbing this Spring and Summer. The deer better "Fear the Plink" this Fall. :)

Welcome.
I have learned an Incredible amount by reading this site. Then this weekend, many loose ends got tied up (see what I did there) :D
I left with many of my questions answered and will absolutely explore several ways of saddle climbing this Spring and Summer. The deer better "Fear the Plink" this Fall. :)
Where you at stewart

Hey @CNTRYBOY2704 my name is Tim. We meet at the gate Thursday morning. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more this past weekend. I'm glad you decided to join the saddle hunting world. I sure hope to see you at saddlepalooza next year. Welcome to the site. Lots of great folks here with tons of knowledge!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back