• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

No wonder my camera has been quiet...

Damn. Sucks for your deer hunting. I would have a hard time not killing it after hearing stories of how bad they affect the deer population.

Yeah it's the second photo of a wolf we've got this year. I don't know if it's the sole reason, but I've seen less deer this season than any I can remember at this camp.

How do you like your spartan cam?
Pro’s and con’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's tough for me to give a good appraisal on the Spartan. The image quality and ease of use is great. Far better than most cameras I've used.

But the reason its tough to give a review is because we have it setup in a remote area of northern MN that has almost no cell service. We found one little pocket where we can get one bar of service and that's where we setup the cam. It's hit or miss whether it will send pictures daily or not because it's jumping in and out of service.

It's tough for me to give a good appraisal on the Spartan. The image quality and ease of use is great. Far better than most cameras I've used.

But the reason its tough to give a review is because we have it setup in a remote area of northern MN that has almost no cell service. We found one little pocket where we can get one bar of service and that's where we setup the cam. It's hit or miss whether it will send pictures daily or not because it's jumping in and out of service.

Thanks for the info!

How do u pay for the cell service? Monthly add on to cell phone bill? Or is it an upfront cost?

Back