• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Non typical saddle uses

Swampfox

I ran across some pictures I had forgotten about. We were hanging some water level gauges in Mississippi River near New Orleans and needed a better way than trying to use a ladder in a boat leaning against a post. So my buddy brought his web with him the next day and we made quick work of the project. Thought is was pretty cool to have an ocean liner in the back ground.

9235dedd9e762b5e3b01be0693100c0d.jpg
72520b14fd71691e303134cebba309db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Used my Kestrel just yesterday to SRT up to a branch in the big maple in the back yard so I could cut off a limb that was locking a large branch in the tree. The branch had broken off in an overnight storm and was hanging over the yard. After cutting the locked limb off I rappelled down and was able to easily pull the branch from the tree for disposal. Would have been about impossible to get at without the saddle and climbing gear.

Back