• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Novix Mini Modded 4x and 16 Cranford Rope Steps Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSEXTON23

Selling the following:

4x Novix Mini single step sticks that have been modded to stack. These come with 20” cable aiders from EWO. Come with cam straps. I used them part of the session last year and just decided I prefer Squirrel steps. $160 tyd PayPal Friends and Family.

16 Cranford rope steps. Picked these up recently. In very good condition. $10 per step minimum 5 steps, or $100 for all of them tyd PayPal Friends and Family. SOLD

To clarify some earlier confusion, I will trade what I have for squirrel steps of equal value.

Last edited:
I have squirrel steps. I didn’t know if you were only looking to trade your stuff for squirrel steps or if you were also considering buying. This was before you edited your thread to be more clear.

your original listing didnt say: Finally.. I will trade for squirrel steps at the end.

GLWS/T

I haven’t edited this thread since I changed the ad to selling. That part was always there. I would trade my Cranford steps or my Novix sticks for some squirrel steps.

Now that you’ve explained that you have squirrel steps I see you were hinting at the fact that you might entertain selling them to me outright.

That I would be interested in. PM me if I haven’t offended you with my sarcasm and we can talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back