• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Odin climbing sticks

Just watched the video, didnt know they had a stick coming out. Boswell was at the show and also did some field testing for that company, maybe he can give you some feed back. I see the steps snap in place, wonder if you can put them on and leave them all season, or do they get in the way during packing and need to be taken off each time? I like the cam feature to tighten the belt, thats pretty slick.

I'm really curious. These are what I'm leaning towards for my first venture into saddle hunting.

Wade

I like them. I'm not sure if they're unique enough to switch from my modified LW sticks, but if I were buying my first set of sticks, these would definitely be in the running.

They look like they'd be good. Not sure if I wanna spend the money on another set of sticks though.
I think the steps would be great for pre set platform with the brackets screwed in to tree earlier in year

Shaun

I just ordered a set of the climbing sticks. I can't use the steps because I hunt a lot of public land where screw in steps are prohibited. When I get them in and play with them I will post something. Not that I'm an expert by any means. This is my first venture into this type of hunting.

Wade

Back