• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

OFFICIAL BIG ANNOUNCEMENT CONTEST!!!

MCDM

Vendor Rep
I am announcing my new venture into Youtube!! I was overwhelmed by the amount of views regarding my aider and Wildedge Stepps video which has prompted me to take the leap!! However my channel needs a name and I am looking to you guys in the Saddlehunting Community to name it!!!

Rules
1. Contest starts after you have read the rules and post.
2. You are allowed two submissions each regardless of which media outlet you use.
3. When submitting a name you must tag me
*If on Facebook tag Matthew Cotoia*
*If on Saddlhunter.com tag @MCDM*
4. The top ten names will be chosen and of those top ten 1 Grand prize winner will be named. Runner up will named and receive a prize. The remaining top eight will also be receiving prizes as well.
5. Contest will end Saturday 9/29/2018 at Midnight EST.
6. All submissions should be in this post and REMEMBER TO TAG ME!!!
7. *In the event of a tie or duplicate name suggestion the winner will be chosen via the name in the hat method*

Now on to the cool stuff Prizes

Grand Prize:
A brand new Tethrd Predator & $100 egift card to Cabela’s or Amazon

Runner Up:
A $75 egift card to Cabela’s or Amazon

The Remaining Top 8
A $25 egift card to Cabela’s or Amazon

(Winners will be posted and will get their choice on gift card retailer)

To aide everyone I will let you know that my channel will be focusing in on saddlehunting, hunting, fishing, tips and tricks, diy, and most importantly will also feature technical videos on how to saddlehunt safe and effectively. Views and Opinions will be my own however they will be industry safe. My first video will be a complete display and setup using my method of climbing. I have a ton of ideas on content and am open to everyone else’s ideas as well. The goal is to inspire people and teach safe methods while enjoying the outdoors.

Some personal information to also assist you:

Im 36 years old been hunting for 8 years, self taught!! Have had some mentors and have mentored a few as well!! Im no expert obviously but I live and breath hunting whitails 365 days a year. I have been exclusively saddlehunting for 5 years (exclusively for 4 years) prior to that I used the conventional methods. I hunt other game but my passion is whitetails!! Im no different than the next guy I have a fulltime job and work at this just as hard as the next guy!!

Thank you to the guys at Tethrd for working with me, and all the guys in this community who have inspired me along the way to reach this point in my life.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

CONTEST STARTS NOW!!!

Last edited:
Look forward to your channel

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The Great Outdoors"

"Cotoia Outdoor Adventures"

Looking forward to some new content!

Sent from my LG-US701 using Tapatalk

1. Through my eyes/ through my eyes outdoors
2. Self made saddle hunter

Guy’s im loving all these suggestions. Its a good thing I won’t be judging this as i have a panel all setup. Im using the panel to gain a advantage from people who would be caught by the name and interested in viewing. Im gonna put all i can into it and im sure my videos like all the other great saddle youtubers will get better over time. Thank you everyone participating in this. Im loving everyone’s creativity!!

Back