• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ohhh my

sizthediz

Just sat in/my saddle(cruzr xc) for the first time and oh that felt good. Got a lot more practice to do but man it felt good. I think I will be more comfortable than on a seat. Even turning from strong side to weak side and behind seems like just a shift of hips and feet and adjust the tether a little bit . Is it safe to say that because of the weird angles your 3rd axis better be set? Asking for a friend. I think I felt a little movement(for you Seinfeld fans). Definitely need to learn how to use a kong duck too.

Back