• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ohio Hunt in October 2019

Ohio is an awesome state to hunt , I have done diy public land hunts there for the last 3 seasons. An outfitter may be the way to go. Hope it works out well and good luck.

I have been hunting pike county Ohio for almost 15 years now. I actually hunt right down the road from sunfish valley. You definitely have the chance to shoot a giant. This is the first year that not one of us seen a booner. It’s my buddy’s farm and and we know that they are around. My friend is actually very good friends with the Brewster family owners of SFV they have a ton of prime land. Good luck.

I have been hunting pike county Ohio for almost 15 years now. I actually hunt right down the road from sunfish valley. You definitely have the chance to shoot a giant. This is the first year that not one of us seen a booner. It’s my buddy’s farm and and we know that they are around. My friend is actually very good friends with the Brewster family owners of SFV they have a ton of prime land. Good luck.
Thanks pal, I'm excited and I have almost a full year before we get to go. They sound like they are great folks and my pal said they work their rears off for their clients.
Just hoping that we have a great time. Kill or no kill.

Back