• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Old School LW Alphas and Sticks

HeyBoom32

I've got a couple of the old school lone wolf alpha stands and a set of their climbing sticks that I never use anymore. One of em was my main mobile setup for quite a while, worked very well. Since I never use this stuff, I was thinking of offloading it. Is there any market at all for this stuff?

I see them on Facebook marketplace all the time. As long as you have a reasonable price someone will probably buy them.

Any idea how much they're going for? I'm not on FB..

I think people are pricing them high because Lone Wolf doesn’t exist anymore. But just a quick search showed an Alpha with four sticks for $400. I’ve seen the stand itself for $250ish. Kind of high IMO but it says some of those have sold.

I have 2 for sale on Craig's list. Asking $250 because they always want you to come down on price.

Wow!!! I still have two brand new in the original unopened box!!! They have to be like collector items. Maybe I can sell mine to fund my current wants lol.

me personally, i love the old school LW sticks...unfortunately for you im not in the market since i have plenty lol but they should absolutely sell. They are still one of the lighter options for a 32'' stick and you can mod them and really make them awesome. Those alpha stands seems to have a cult following as well

Surprisingly enough, alot of hunters have zero clue how much things have changed in the last few years. Having conversations with individuals that don't take this stuff seriously is hard on my ADHD brain. Talked to a guy in the office the other day that didn't know what a climbing stick was. I almost had to take a half day.

Still great stands.

Back