• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

One stick

imstihlaguy

So I'm trying build a one stick. Spent an hour id sor drilling holes and bolting together, just with cheap I had lying around. What do you guys think? I'm gonna play with it at ground level tonight when I get home.

Attachments

• 20230822_135645.jpg
    20230822_135645.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 152
Looks functionable. Is the angle alu strong enough to support you? You might weld in some gussets.

Im working on new ones. I made some pos stand off sort a things just to try out the mechanics of the stick, but now inhave an idea for some better ones. We will see how they go. I'll keep you posted

Maybe we not speakin his language.

Hey you freakin hoser, stop being a doughead and get things wrapped up, aye.

Maybe we not speakin his language.

Hey you freakin hoser, stop being a doughead and get things wrapped up, aye.
Now we're talking. Sorry boat that one eh? I'll get you pics before the snow flies. Been a bitova keener this year. Times going faster than a mountie on a fresh horse on his way for his morning donut and timmes. Sorry boat that boys

Back