• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

OOAL pricing

iamcorey

I have a message into the company and awaiting response. Can anyone explain this?

94.99 in parenthesis and 109.99 when in the cart. Double steps on top and bottom. No attachment chosen. Is it 7.50 per step? I don’t have the option for no step.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOOAL.JPG

Last edited:
I have a message into the company and awaiting response. Can anyone explain this?

94.99 in parenthesis and 109.99 when in the cart. Double steps on top and bottom. No attachment chosen. Is it 7.50 per step? I don’t have the option for no step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry can't help directly but I remember one of the vendor websites being a bit wonky on my phone (even on desktop view) but ok on my laptop a few months ago and noticed you were on a phone. Likely this doesn't do anything for you but wanted to mention it just in case. I don't honestly remember if it was OOAL or a different common name...

He increased prices and failed to implement the change everywhere he should have. He just updated his pricing on the ticketing system not of what was manually typed in. I mentioned that to him months ago. But still no change.

Sorry can't help directly but I remember one of the vendor websites being a bit wonky on my phone (even on desktop view) but ok on my laptop a few months ago and noticed you were on a phone. Likely this doesn't do anything for you but wanted to mention it just in case. I don't honestly remember if it was OOAL or a different common name...
I tried it on both. I just added the screen shot.

Yeah, looks like he forgot to update the price on the length drop down. Just FYI, he has fairly regular 15% off sales.

Back