• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

OUR # 1 saddle mod.. ha ha ha

As a fan of the hand-climber as a moveable platform method, I don't recommend this mod. Sometimes, putting 100% of your weight into the saddle while adjusting the platform sucks. And during this sucky time, the legstraps are pretty useful.

But knock yourself out, good luck.

As a fan of the hand-climber as a moveable platform method, I don't recommend this mod. Sometimes, putting 100% of your weight into the saddle while adjusting the platform sucks. And during this sucky time, the legstraps are pretty useful.

But knock yourself out, good luck.

I'm not recommending it. Its OUR mod. I personally have no issues during that sucky time. My saddle doesn't ride up or give me a wedgie. There are guys that like leg straps and there are guys that don't.
I have been saddle hunting for 12 years without leg straps. I know what works for me. I don't need luck.

Last edited:
Back