• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Out on a limb sale this weekend

JBDaddy

15% off, including shikar sticks. Might be an hour from now before the prices change in his web site.

There's also a new mini stick and a scout platform for helium sticks.

Edit: Sale goes Sat (3/21) - Mon (3/23). If you ordered already this weekend before the sale was announced, contact Matt - he'll make it right.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Doublesteps.com has (er, backordered, arriving soon) the Helium version of the Scout Platform. Looks good for one-sticking if you already have a helium stick.

Matt at OOAL did a live video on facebook earlier today and showed a new mini stick that looks really interesting too.

Are the 1” scout platforms that DanO has 15% off at OOAL or are they just for doublesteps.com only. Contemplating for my muddy pro.

Are the 1” scout platforms that DanO has 15% off at OOAL or are they just for doublesteps.com only. Contemplating for my muddy pro.

Not sure. I think the OOAL sale is something Matt threw together because he's unable to do shows, when he usually runs show pricing. Doublesteps.com is a reseller - I don't expect DanO to match the manufacturer's show specials. The advantage to OOAL is that's where Ridge Runners, Shikar sticks, etc. are at. The advantage to Doublesteps.com is all the other parts for making your own sticks, etc. (and also all the other stuff that tends to be saddle-oriented) available in one place.

As far as I know, the Helium scout platform is a Doublesteps exclusive.

Not sure. I think the OOAL sale is something Matt threw together because he's unable to do shows, when he usually runs show pricing. Doublesteps.com is a reseller - I don't expect DanO to match the manufacturer's show specials. The advantage to OOAL is that's where Ridge Runners, Shikar sticks, etc. are at. The advantage to Doublesteps.com is all the other parts for making your own sticks, etc. (and also all the other stuff that tends to be saddle-oriented) available in one place.

As far as I know, the Helium scout platform is a Doublesteps exclusive.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Back