• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ozonics HR300 kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenHuntin

Aug 29, 2015
Selling an HR300 with original battery, XL battery, charger, tree mount, and carrying bag. The unit and bottom of batteries are stealth stripped to cut noise when setting up. Brand new in fall 2017 and has been well-cared for and still works flawlessly.

Asking $500 tyd PayPal F&F.

Ed Baham

Jul 12, 2018
May want to look at it like this. The unit is 2 years old. Probably paid $500 (ish) for the unit and another $150 for the XL batt. So say you have $650 in it (post back if I am wrong). Then estimate how many years a hunter should expect to get out of it... 3-5yrs? If you choose the average and use 4yrs and it is already 2 yrs old, then it would be depreciated by 1/2 price: $325.

I might be interested for that...

Reactions: BenHuntin

Ed Baham

Jul 12, 2018
You can get the HR300 for $450 new and an XL batt for $110 straight from Ozonics. So $275 and I might be very interested.

Reactions: BenHuntin

BenHuntin

Aug 29, 2015
You can get the HR300 for $450 new and an XL batt for $110 straight from Ozonics. So $275 and I might be very interested.

Can’t let it go for that low unfortunately. I don’t want to just dump it - otherwise I’d keep it as a backup.

Dropped to $450 shipped.

Ed Baham

Jul 12, 2018
Can’t let it go for that low unfortunately. I don’t want to just dump it - otherwise I’d keep it as a backup.

Dropped to $450 shipped.
You're better off keeping it as a backup. Can't imagine saving $130 on a 2 year old Ozonics. Not enough savings to justify buying it used.

Status
Not open for further replies.