• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pack Help! - Supplement to my Eberlestock F1 Frame

BlackpowderGuy (AJHS)

SH Member
I need help selecting a small/medium pack to use as a supplement to my Eberlestock F1. Right now, I am carrying in 4 skeletors and a Mission platform and those are carried on the frame pack. On top of them (or under) I am looking for a smaller dayback that I can use to carry with me up the tree. It has to hold 2l water, range finder, sweater, tether and lineman's ropes, ozone radial cylinder, game bags and kill kit. I tried out the Eberlestock Bandit, but even with just those minimal things, it is a very tight fit. - Optimally, I would also use this "new" pack for scouting days without the frame pack...

Back