• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Platform Pack makers

Crotalus

Who makes platform packs?

tethrd, Backwoods Mobile Gear and Custom Gear modifications are the three I know of. Any others?

looking for one that will fit the XOP edge I am currently using and a LWCG Fix I plan to upgrade to. i would like to attack 4 Skeletors to it and use switch between Kifaru Hellcat or Hellbender.

if I had to buy today I think it would e the CGM Platpak.
thanks
Joe

Who makes platform packs?

tethrd, Backwoods Mobile Gear and Custom Gear modifications are the three I know of. Any others?

looking for one that will fit the XOP edge I am currently using and a LWCG Fix I plan to upgrade to. i would like to attack 4 Skeletors to it and use switch between Kifaru Hellcat or Hellbender.

if I had to buy today I think it would e the CGM Platpak.
thanks
Joe
I have the CGM Platpak for my Mission platform and I love it.

Back