• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

(Please close) WTT Cabelas Wooltimate XL full set for nice pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailey_Phillips

SH Member
Hey all, wanting to trade my Cabelas Wooltimate with 4Most Windshear vest, jacket, and pants for a nice hunting pack. I got this set before last season from a member here. I only wore the whole set once last year and wore the vest 2 more times this year. Super comfortable and very very warm! Completely wind proof as well. Vest is XL, jacket is XL Reg, and pants are 38x32 but have cinch straps on the sides and can be cinched up a good bit smaller. No holes, tears, or stains on any of it. Al zippers are in perfect working order. They’re like brand new. Pattern is O2 Octane

I have a lot of clothes so I’m looking to trade for a nice pack. Something like Mystery Ranch, Eberlestock, something like that. Wanting something big enough and strong enough to pack meat out and maybe even use it out west on elk hunt (fingers crossed!!). Internal frame or external frame. Straps and flaps are a plus lol.

If I don’t make a trade, I won’t be disappointed honestly.. I really like this stuff, just don’t get much chance to use it in Mississippi. Not really wanting to sell, trade only.

If you have something you’d like to trade let me know via pm here or text me at 601-669-6261. I don’t know a lot about nicer packs, so if you make me an offer, I’ll probably have to look them up and maybe watch a couple YouTube videos on it to see if it’s something I’d like to try.
9d51da62660ed0d0a2e0cdd50466ae82.jpg

6987fdf72d658e08ccf5c54e0f4e4393.jpg

9eeb9e5722746ba0798ce211b086cc38.jpg

37c4b5286efad19210a982d4813b90c0.jpg

f7994be886c9dd1fbc083effa1f39c8c.jpg

ce4820fcb4ec55a5bc0ba9e31e909eba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Bison Gear Elk Hunter, over 4500 CI. I may trade, the pack is one of the last one Mario made. Its older but in VGC. Let me know of interested. Shawn

I have a Bison Gear Elk Hunter, over 4500 CI. I may trade, the pack is one of the last one Mario made. Its older but in VGC. Let me know of interested. Shawn
ok I’ll look it up, like I said, I don’t know packs so I’ll have to do a tad bit of homework lol!

Mine is saddle cloth Mario custom made it for me!! I will get pics in morning for you! Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back