• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Predator Platform?

ecfire1967

When will they ship orders. I’ve phoned with no replies. I’m very excited but would like some news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out their FB page they’ve been giving updates. They are suppose to get the lab results back this week and shipping ASAP by the sounds.

Just doing testing now, should have results in the next couple days to a week. Another week puts us into August. I’m assuming there is some factory assembly required, then they can ship, so add another week. Add 5-7 days for shipping.

So I’d say mid-late August is probably realistic, barring any catastrophic testing failures.

Thanks for the update, I’ll check Facebook

Really need to get that platform so I can practice more from saddle height. First year bow hunter here. My feet fall asleep just standing on the top of my sticks

Sorry about the lack of info guys. We're posting on Facebook and on a number of threads here including the "Secret" thread. But that's a good point about using the "news" portion of our OWN WEBSITE! Great idea!!!! Someone give that man a raise!

Back