• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Progression

sizthediz

Nov 3, 2023
How long before you buy a different or second style saddle. I haven't hunted out of one, just ordered my first(cruzr xc) but am already looking at the jx3 hybrid for different situations.
Thanks for the help

sizthediz

Nov 3, 2023
Florida. I have already bought a cruzr xc with the tether and linesman rope. It was suggested a ropeman 1 but I'm assuming I will need a kong duck. Are the ascended helpful. Do you need 2, one for tether and 1 for linesman rope?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231104_200904_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231104_200904_Chrome.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 16

jphillips97

SH Member
Feb 8, 2021
Florida. I have already bought a cruzr xc with the tether and linesman rope. It was suggested a ropeman 1 but I'm assuming I will need a kong duck. Are the ascended helpful. Do you need 2, one for tether and 1 for linesman rope?
What part of Florida? I am panhandle

Reactions: sizthediz

bowhunthard88

SH Member
Apr 9, 2020
Dingmans Ferry, PA
I've owned 10+ different ones... I currently have two Cruzr XCs and a Mini-Drey/Killdeer setup. Eventually I would like to try a full size Drey, a TX5 Lonestar, and a CGM King Cobra!

Reactions: sizthediz

JC3

Mar 26, 2019
How long before you buy a different or second style saddle. I haven't hunted out of one, just ordered my first(cruzr xc) but am already looking at the jx3 hybrid for different situations.
Thanks for the help
Make your life easy, send the Cruzr back, concentrate on the JX3 (the worlds most comfortable saddle) and you will have reached saddle hunting nirvana........