• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

PSE Polaris Express Game Sport

cb750

Hey guys, trying to find out the value of a Polaris Express Game Sport compound bow. I dont have all the info but it appears to be a right hand bow, unknown draw weight. Appears to have a sight OLD and stabilizer but needs to be re-strung. Here's a couple pictures if that helps.

@Nutterbuster lookin your way a bit given your employment history lol.
Resized_20190810_090930.jpeg
Resized_20190810_090923.jpeg

Sweet bow. I believe those were built around 1990 and sold for around 130 bucks. The draw weight is probably around 55lbs.

Ok, I'm stuck kind of middling a deal between a relative and a family friend. Tried to avoid this situation but nope.. So I think strings here are about 60 to get done so maybe no charge?

That bow is left handed btw
So it is. Thats embarrassing. I was looking at the pictures yesterday and obviously thought I saw the rest on the other side. Well I guess I'm out of middling the deal. Just cost a bit of egg on the face.

So it is. Thats embarrassing. I was looking at the pictures yesterday and obviously thought I saw the rest on the other side. Well I guess I'm out of middling the deal. Just cost a bit of egg on the face.

It’s all good sir.

Back