• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Retractables for gear organizer

RippinLips

I seen a post where someone used retractable’s to hold grunt call, binoculars, etc. Just wanting to know which ones worked best.

I seen a post where someone used retractable’s to hold grunt call, binoculars, etc. Just wanting to know which ones worked best.
I’ve had good luck with these from key-bak. I use it to keep my limb saw tethered to my pack so I don’t have to continue to hold on to it while I climb. It would work well for calls, range finder, etc. They come in different “weights”. Just be sure you choose the appropriate weight for what you are wanting to hang.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004USI4IS?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Back