• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle Art on reclaimed wood

kelly.jayp

May have seen this before. My 15 year old son made one for me. He has another done and ready to ship 100 TYD. Future car funds.
20x17
4898b166c3e6d5157083f1e06fb96cbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
One of you saddle maniacs needs this in your man cave! The guys at the Carolinas hang time event all got to see it and thought it was pretty damn cool!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tell him to look up "spacepainting". very similar style but super fast compared to a brush. he would be good at it if he hasnt tried it already

That is cool, would love something like this, but funds won't allow it right now. He does awesome work

Back