• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle bag

I guess I mean stays compact to the hip, little bulk/weight.
I dont know the actual correct answer to that question but if you know what you want, @always89y can probably make it for you. That is if you want it spec'd out different than what is otherwise available.

I just got an EWO fleece pouch that I just put on and it’s sweet! Just wish it had one slim pocket or two to hold an extra biner. Been using a roll pouch and love it but gonna try a vertical one. I’m basically looking for the same thing and still playing with my setup. My fleece pouch was able to fit my 40’ of brand new stiff as a rock CIV no problem, but that’s not what it’s gonna be used for. If you look at everyone’s saddle on here, you’ll find about every imaginable way to set it up. And like @BTaylor said, you can have it made!

Back