• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle hunters at ATA

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
Let's see how many saddle hunters I can bump into at ATA...

First one @putt4doe
60cef4556e392d497b88d4984503fbd7.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

I thought about driving up there for the day. I think we are going to have the grand babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If nothing else, Tethrd should get in the Inno Zone next year. That’s what we did our first year. Cheap way to exhibit.

I been to tons of trade shows with plastics and technology I don't think i ever realized many were closed to the public. lol we are about 3.5 hours for there.
Only one saddler found so far?

I wanted to come down bad thought I had a source for a pass it fell through might bite the bullet and join ata next year just for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’re pretty tight on keeping the public from working around the system....require proof to join as a manufacturer or a dealer and it’s still not cheap to attend. Easiest is probably media?

Back