• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle Ordered

Kuenro02

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered my first saddle last night. I've been on this site for 2 years and I just couldn't take it anymore! Super pumped to get climbing in the backyard and practicing shooting from all the different angles. I hunt half private, half public, drive a decent amount and leave all my gear in my truck from October till January. The lightweight, compactness, I really think this setup will be a "game changer". Big THANK YOU to the saddlehunter community.

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered my first saddle last night. I've been on this site for 2 years and I just couldn't take it anymore! Super pumped to get climbing in the backyard and practicing shooting from all the different angles. I hunt half private, half public, drive a decent amount and leave all my gear in my truck from October till January. The lightweight, compactness, I really think this setup will be a "game changer". Big THANK YOU to the saddlehunter community.

Congrats you just entered a whole new world. Let the madness begin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sound like me. Lol. Leaving the gear in the truck. I was pulling hunting gear out get to come to the beach this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Good on you! Make sure you do lots and lots of practicing! I cannot express that strongly enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't believe you held out two years. I think I held out about 5 days. :laughing:
I do the same thing you do, throw the gear in the truck in October and don't take it out until January.

Back