• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle related Events people may be interested in

Fl Canopy Stalker

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Feb 4, 2021
For anyone who is new to saddle hunting, interested in saddle hunting, elevated archery or just trying out different vendors gear …
The event on June 11th as well as July 9th is being put on by the Southern Public podcast guys. They are putting on events in multiple states over the “tour”. It’s basically a try every vendor’s equipment as a chance to try before you buy and see what gear best suits you. I’m surprised this hasn’t been promoted before now on the forum. Their event in FL had nearly 200 people attend.
The event on June 25th is in south central Florida and it’s being put on by Skull Hill archery in collaboration with the guys from Swamp N Stomp tv (you tube channel). It’s an early demo with a lot of saddle vendors and gear there will be work shop how too’s for climbing, shooting, ect and the afternoon will be the first (that I ever heard of) actual archery tournament from saddle set ups in elevated positions. That is a twist and should be fun for all. I am not associated with any of these events but we did donate some gear to each.

Pyronole

SH Member
Nov 23, 2019
Jupiter Farms, FL
Skull Hill Archery is THE BEST shop in south/central Florida....I drive over an hour each way to go and would certainly drive further if necessary. The 6/25 event is just under 2 hours but I intend to be there, although not sure if I'll stay for the 3D shoot or not. Looking forward to a fun couple hours!

Reactions: Fl Canopy Stalker

Fl Canopy Stalker

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Feb 4, 2021
Skull Hill Archery is THE BEST shop in south/central Florida....I drive over an hour each way to go and would certainly drive further if necessary. The 6/25 event is just under 2 hours but I intend to be there, although not sure if I'll stay for the 3D shoot or not. Looking forward to a fun couple hours!
I was asked about doing the Ddrt section of demo portion. So it looks like I’ll be down there as well. Make sure you introduce yourself to me so I can put a face with the screen name lol

Reactions: Pyronole

Fl Canopy Stalker

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Feb 4, 2021
Where is the one in MS and are you going to try to make that one?
88 River Ridge Parkway, Pearl MS 39208.
B&B archery inc is the listed location. I’m not sure yet if we will make that one or not. We are gonna try to make it to a couple of them this year though so I can start meeting people and getting some more gear out for people to try