• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saturday is national saddle hunting day

thedutchtouch

SH Member
Apparently Saturday is national saddle hunting day. I also serendipitously forgot I'd marked Saturday as a "gone hunting" day, so looks like I am hunting on national saddle hunter day.

Full disclosure: I'm just being silly, trophyline set this up as a marketing gimmick a few years ago, I think they are doing a giveaway, and there's not really anything else going on as far as I know

Hopefully some of you all get out as well, and the day brings us some success.

I won’t be in the saddle Saturday but I’ll be in a blind. Friday starts our veterans hunt and the Marine I’m guiding has some mobility issues. We have eleven veterans arriving Friday to the lodge and we will hunt Saturday and Sunday. It’s opening weekend of MO firearms season and a big front is supposed to roll in. Saturday morning looks to be 19 degrees, should be good! https://petersonoutdoors.org/

I won’t be in the saddle Saturday but I’ll be in a blind. Friday starts our veterans hunt and the Marine I’m guiding has some mobility issues. We have eleven veterans arriving Friday to the lodge and we will hunt Saturday and Sunday. It’s opening weekend of MO firearms season and a big front is supposed to roll in. Saturday morning looks to be 19 degrees, should be good! https://petersonoutdoors.org/
That is an awesome thing you're doing thank you!

Back